Application Registration Now Open for US Team
US Indoor Lacrosse announced the opening of the application period for players interested in trying out for the 2018 USA Indoor Junior U19 Team.
Tryout Times have been adjusted to allow players and families the opportunity to attend the NCAA Lacrosse Tournament in Boston.
Tryouts will be held May 27, 2018, at SouthShore Sports Complex, Higham Mass.. All high school and college players are eligible and encouraged to apply. To see eligibility click – here
Applications are to be completed online – here
A committee of coaches, including, former U19 coaches, college coaches and the current U19 coaching staff, will review applications. The player pool for the tryout will be formally announced prior to tryout. Players will be notified sooner.
In January, US Indoor Lacrosse announced Regis College Head Coach Randy Fraser as returning head coach of the USA Indoor U19 Junior Team. Fraser will lead the team in its quest for a world title at the World Indoor Junior Championships, August 8-12, 2018 in the SaskTel Centre in Saskatoon, Canada, home of the Saskatchewan Rush of NLL.
Application – Go to: https://www.oasyssports.com/USIndoorLacrosse/login.cfm
- Applications are now being accepted by the USIL Staff and Coaches.
- Applications are currently being evaluated by the staff and coaches – Players MUST apply immediately.
- Players will be selected to register and attend tryouts at South Shore Sports Complex May 27, 2018.
- Invitations, with detailed tryout info, will be emailed to the selected players.
- Following the tryout, coaches will select players who will be invited to participate in trainings and exhibitions during the summer.
- Specific questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT US INDOOR LACROSSE